I call myself the FruitCake Astrologer on Social Media. Why? After spending years studying Science, my
family was astounded I wanted to a be an Astrologer! "Is that what you went to school all those years to be? A Fruitcake?". So it's an inside joke...I never want to be
the Astrologer who takes themselves that seriously. In my opinion, a good Astrologer is about 70-90% accurate and that's what I strive for.
I'll tell you what I see. I'll be honest and I'll give it my all.
If I had to describe myself (and I guess I do...) I would say I have a deep faith in God (Pisces), strengthened by Astrology. How
can this all work if there isn't a God? The Wise Men who found the Christ child were said to be Persian Astrologers and many of
our predictive techniques come straight out of the Bible. Is it a coincidence? As I grow older, I think not...and that God
speaks to us--he doesn't write English, he writes with the Stars. He wants to help us and guide us
on our way. I don't think he wants us to suffer, I think he wants us to learn.
- Practiced Astrology for decades. Yep, I've seen a few charts over the years...
- M.S. Geology (Geophysics), Magna Cum Laude with enough for a minor in Math.
- MENSA (Top 2% IQ), also qualify for Intertel (Top 1%).
- Christian Astrologer, raised in the farmlands of the Midwest.
- Published Astrological Author - Book listed as "Top 10 on Money". Cover review for Feb/Mar 2010 Mountain Astrologer magazine, book section.
- Pisces rising (compassionate, forgiving), Virgo Sun (love to analyze data), Capricorn Moon (serious, hard-working)
I'm a Western Astrologer (and we tend to believe in "free will", unlike our Vedic brothers, who operate more on "fate"). I believe with a little guidance, and using our God given brains and talent, we can probably avoid at least
some of the pitfalls in life--if we're given a heads up. So I prefer honesty (but always ask my clients first!)
Copyright astrosvs.com, all rights reserved
Contact Social Media Links Policies
This site contains copyrighted material which may not be copied, distributed or used in
any way without expressed written consent.